Saturday, July 30, 2011

Vegetable Quiche

So quiche is very simple and super versatile you can customize it however you want! 

So using the pie crusts we prepared yesterday I rolled it out and put it in the pie dish.
I docked the dough and put it in the oven (not necessary i just like crispy crust)

While the crust par cooked in the oven I cut up some veggies

We used, mushrooms, onion, broccoli and spinach and saute the vegetables 


Now in a separate bowl mix up some eggs and milk

I was lazy and didn't do anything fancy with my crust (this is all before i brewed coffee haha)
Put the vegetables in then add the egg mixture (we also added cheese)
and bake! 


Bake until the filling is set

It's ugly but it tastes sooo good!!! 
Not being a morning person I should have made this the night before but oh well. Next time

No comments:

Post a Comment