Thursday, July 28, 2011

This weeks List

So this is the weeks grocery list, going grocery shopping tomorrow. Out of this list I have 7-8 meals I can make and with the lunches I do variations on all of them depending on what I have on hand. 
I will provide a new recipe every day starting tomorrow evening! 
 :-)
Grocery List

*Dry ingredients:
Rice
Canned chicken
Bread Flour
Whole Wheat flour
Tomatoe Paste
Vegetable Broth
Chicken gravy 

*Produce & Deli:
Carrots
Cucumbers
Broccoli 
Mushrooms
Salad greens
Red Potatoes 
Sandwich stuff
Mozzerella 
Parm
ranch dip
Mandarin Oranges

*Frozen Food
Corn
Mixed Veg

Other:
Pie pan

:::Things I can make from this list:::

Chicken salad
Quiche-breakfast quiche
Rice & Veg dinner
Veg pot pie
Irish Soup
Sandwiches for lunch
Salads for lunch
Veggies and Dip


I think breaking up the grocery list like this is extremely helpful, I do it by where things are found in our local grocery store basically. And having a specific detailed list I believe helps minimize buying things that aren't on the list that are usually junk food. IE: the cookies we bought last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment