Friday, August 5, 2011

Vegetable Omelet

For some unknown reason I was dying for breakfast yesterday ... usually breakfast for me consists of coffee .. then another cup of coffee.
So since I was actually hungry I figured id make it special


Vegetarian Omelet!

You can always substitute the eggs for an egg substitute. My beau's parents have a farm and we're lucky enough to get eggs and some veggies from them from time to time.
I used some broccoli, mushrooms, and tomatoes 

then added the eggs, i used 3 and had left overs for later

make sure you grease your pan well!! Using oil and butter will raise your smoking temperature so your omelet will be less likely to burn.

as an afterthought I added some Munster cheese

Use a spatula and pull at the sides of the omelet, this helps the egg cook thoroughly 

Flip to the side and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment