Saturday, August 27, 2011

Perfect after a long day

Okay i'm sorry for the lack posts in the past two weeks, I got a sinus infection and haven't been making anything other than frozen pizza and chicken salad. But night before last I started craving real food. 
I love eating fruit, cheese and bread. It's a great snack.
So James and I went to Kroger and picked up some things to snack on.




I also picked up a bottle of Pino Grigio and added some sliced strawberries

I love Brie but don't like the rind and apparently you can get a container of Brie (no rind) for the same price as a small thing of Brie! We also had some Munster and Cheddar in the fridge. 

Then for the sliced baguette, strawberries and blueberries! 


Also! Minus the wine this makes a great breakfast for those of us who aren't morning people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment