Monday, September 26, 2011

College food

I am such a bad blogger lately I know I know and i'm so sorry!
I hate to admit but I momentarily fell off the cooking wagon, I was under the weather for about a week and we just got into a slump and were living off hot pockets and pasta .. horrible I know.
BUT i'm back! Hopefully longer this time haha

I've rediscovered some great cook books!

PLUS we got a new dining room table! So no more eating off the kitchen counter! 
We still need to get 2 more chairs and theres a cute bench that goes with it.
And we'll be able to fit everywhere for Thanksgiving =)


Last night James made steak, and we made mashed potatoes and some mixed greens.
and of course you can't have steak and potatoes without and ice cold beer! 

Then for a treat I made Strawberries wrapped in melted chocolate, they were amazing.






On the menu tonight is :

Stuffed Mushrooms
Fish
Rizzotto
Mixed Greens Salad 


No comments:

Post a Comment